Optimize your packaging
Packaging that improves the shape of your business
We design packaging that deliver the quality and performance you need, but without wasting unnecessary resources.
We will not compromise between protecting your products and making your entire supply cycle more efficient. We do both!
By understanding your business and your supply chain we design the right packaging solution for your needs. Optimal protection with packaging designed with just the amount of packaging material, and perfectly shaped to maximize your entire supply chain.
- We protect your products with packaging designed for your unique needs and using as little material as possible
- Your customized packaging is optimized for the entire supply cycle through all its touch points.
- By only using the amount of fibre that is necessary to create packaging there will be less material used and less waste to be recycled.
- Smarter packaging means a lower C02 footprint across your supply chain and boosts your environmental performance.
- The efficient packaging designs create savings thru the entire supply chain, quality assurance for your brand and a better customer experience.
How do we do this?
- DS Smith’s 700 designers and innovators understand your needs and apply Circular Design Principles to design the right packaging for your business.
- We deliver packaging that meets performance needs anytime and everywhere with just the right amount of material.
- Our smart packaging designs save resources by requiring less packaging material, reduce CO2 emissions across the supply chain and boosts your environmental performance and credentials.
- We make storage and logistics more efficient by optimizing both the packaging material and the packaging design.
- By using our Circular Design Metrics, you can measure and compare the circularity performance of your design choices.
By comparing the circularity performance with our Circular Design Metrics, you will easily pick the most circular design.
A groundbreaking tool to assess and compare the circularity of packaging designs based on 8 indicators.
Why is optimizing your packaging performance important to the Circular Economy?
Every small change makes a difference. Using just the right amount of material needed means
- You preserve natural resources and reduce waste.
- You reduce CO2
- You create a more efficient supply chain.
- You benefit from optimized packaging performance and quality.
- It is good for your business and for the planet.
How can you start the cycle?
Start the cycle and let us show you how to optimize your packaging to meet your business needs and your sustainability ambitions.
Let DS Smith be your gateway to the Circular Economy.
Find out how we can optimize every fibre in your packaging.